2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
217
  • Locked
Lord Jesus forgive me for I am a sinner have mercy on me. Lord Jesus Glory to God for all my answered prayers. Lord I pray that ### and I become debt free this year. I pray in the holy spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of the might Father Amen.
Replies
3
Views
349
  • Locked
please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. my father has a pain in his leg, and my mother is a patient of high blood pressure & heart disease. pray for them. please pray for my ###, I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. please pray for my uncle ###, he is ill. pray for my...
Replies
3
Views
215
  • Locked
Dear prayer partners, please continue to uphold us in your daily prayers for strengthening of our financial situation, a house of our own where we can worship God independently, and above all to clear our debts. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
242
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
Replies
1
Views
252
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, I ask you humbly tonight in Jesus name, that you would indefinitely send me a husband. I am not asking for a boyfriend, who I can just toy around with. A husband, that you would declare and decree it and seal my future today. Tonight, I want the reassurance that I can...
Replies
2
Views
270
S
  • Locked
Dear heavenly father I thank u for everything &pray to you to bless all these people who prayed for me or even praying for other people lord almighty please do hear our prayer and guide each one of us in the right path this we ask in ur mighty name Amen
Replies
2
Views
257
A
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
1
Views
377
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for the healing of my lungs, and back pain.
Replies
2
Views
259
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
I am requesting a prayer for my husband and myself, we have been married 5 years this past June. We have been trying to conceive with multiple negative results. Now consulting doctors. My Husband needs help with strength, they are saying he has a low count and could have blockage and please pray...
Replies
3
Views
359
Back
Top Bottom