Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus forgive me for I am a sinner have mercy on me. Lord Jesus Glory to God for all my answered prayers.

Lord I pray that ### and I become debt free this year. I pray in the holy spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ in the name of the might Father Amen.
 
Man of God pray for me as my financial position is not good, and I have ### and ### problem, they depend on me.
 
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
344
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
186
Please pray I can get financial help. The stress level is immense. I want to be an example for Jesus. Please pray that the Lord Jesus will help me.
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom