2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
son ### ### healing in his body from sickness and pain for months and to gain weight and wife ### to surrender her life to Jesus and stop being mean to him. Daughter ### to be delivered from drugs thank you ###
Replies
3
Views
202
PrayerAngel
P
  • Locked
My cousin lost her 1 year old baby a few months back and tomorrow would have been her B-day. Please pray for peace for ### this weekend.
Replies
2
Views
285
  • Locked
My ### & ### old daughter, ### is down with fever (her temperature going above ### degrees). It started ### days ago. It's few minutes to ###am here in ###, ### and we just entered the hospital to see the doctor. She's our only precious child from God for now. Please join us pray for her healing...
Replies
4
Views
335
S
  • Locked
I ASK PRAYER THAT I CAN CHANGE MY LIFE I KNOW THAT I HAVE DONE SOMETHINGS IN MY PAST THAT I CANT CHANGE. I PRAY THAT THE LORD FORGIVES ME. I KNOW THAT IF I HAVE GOD IN MY LIFE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I FEEL LIKE THE RIGHT MAN HAS NOW CAME INTO MY LIFE. AND THINGS ARE SLOWLY GETTING BETTER I PRAY...
Replies
5
Views
195
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I received job confirmation yesterday that the recruitment fell to other candidate. The headhunter agent promised me for an interview schedule with another prospective employer. Lord, I would like to say thank you for best recruitment that is being processed and also thank you for the...
Replies
2
Views
236
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus please deliver that box right now. You know where it is, Lord, and I praise you for keeping it in your sights. If any are lying they will drop down dead where they stand in the Name of Jesus because that box is doing your will & delivering your message. I praise you for...
Replies
4
Views
229
P
  • Locked
I ask Abba in Jesus' name to heal and cure my wife of all cancer, pain, hot flashes and mental anguish. All things are possible through Jesus Christ! I also ask to pray for all people alive and dead who have no one to pray for them.
Replies
8
Views
417
P
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for all those who suffer with a brain tumor. God be with you and bless you. May you have more good days than bad. May all those around you help you and provide comfort. I pray in Jesus name for a cure. amen
Replies
6
Views
292
PrayerAngel
P
D
  • Locked
I'm still prayiny for my husband cold stony heart to turn around back to God, he has been gone ### years he is living in the house but still come and goes as he please. He doesn't talk to me. I will continue to pray for him.
Replies
3
Views
316
L
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father please bless my ###'s heart and hip replacement surgery. Today I got this message from my ###: "This morning's last pre-op check by her heart valve doctor revealed a slight under growth of several blood vessels. The Monday, 7:00AM operation has been put on hold until her...
Replies
4
Views
306
Back
Top Bottom