Mom's Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father please bless my ###'s heart and hip replacement surgery. Today I got this message from my ###:

"This morning's last pre-op check by her heart valve doctor revealed a slight under growth of several blood vessels. The Monday, 7:00AM operation has been put on hold until her heart doctor has time to evaluate the risk. We know no more than this. We do not know when he will finish his evaluation but will let you know soon after we hear."

Lord you know everything what does this mean? Will you please protect her and heal her hip and heart so there doesn't need to be any surgery. Or protect her during and after the surgery. I know if you were walking on earth like you traveled through Galilee and my ### was on the side of your path you would stop smile look into heaven and say arise and be healed. Since you change not please I ask for a miracle on my ###'s behalf to be healed in the Mighty Name of Jesus. amen
 
I pray in Jesus name for ### healing. amen
 
Dear Lord, I agree to his prayer, please give ### healing. Please work on her body system to grow a new heart and good condition on her hip. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you 🙏🏽 I am asking prayers for my mother’s pain from shingles on her scalp and eye. I would also like to hear the voice of God in answering my prayers and lastly pray for my children’s salvation.
Replies
7
Views
271
Lord I pray for ###, she is waiting for job. Father God I ask for her next week bless with job and her mother health issues Lord heal her I asking in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
161
Loving God who takes away the sin of the world. I humbly ask for your mercy please heal my ###, may her blood pressure stabilize to normal. May her dizziness completely gone, her stomach and throwing up be stop. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers Lord. I lift it all up to you Lord, may your hands...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom