I Want Give Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcreary
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcreary

Guest
I'm still prayiny for my husband cold stony heart to turn around back to God, he has been gone ### years he is living in the house but still come and goes as he please. He doesn't talk to me. I will continue to pray for him.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this situation to You! O God You know it better than any one. I ask you to take out this stony heart and put in a heart of flesh. May the stone be rolled away by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. And may this miracle visit and manifest within this household by the truth, power and might of the Holy Spirit of Truth. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please intervene on this marriage situation that is only filled with hurt on one to each other. Please bless them with forgiveness, peace, consolation, and please enable them to see how great is Your love to them and how wonderful is their life in You. Please Lord, have Your mercy and grace upon this family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father bring him out of solitude and bring him into a new sense of the Lord communicative and prayer full. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
368
I loved him, I loved him with my heart and soul, even if I was struggling in many areas of my life, I always put efforts for him, I loved him from the bottom of my heart. My heart also believes he loved me. During one discussion, I reacted in anger & with emotional intensity so he decided to...
Replies
9
Views
366
I am done with church, prayer, and Bible reading. When the people who claim to represent God spend their time mocking and belittling others, it crosses a massive line. They tried to force me into giving up my career as a Business Analyst, telling me I should settle for working at McDonald's or...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom