Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
In the Name of Jesus please deliver that box right now. You know where it is, Lord, and I praise you for keeping it in your sights. If any are lying they will drop down dead where they stand in the Name of Jesus because that box is doing your will & delivering your message. I praise you for being in complete control. Amen
 
Dear Lord, it's been happened to me for a couple of time that You helped me to find my missing objects. Please therefore help this person to find back the lost box and let this person be full of joy in You upon the found box. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, please pour a special Holy Spirit blessing and anointing on ### in Jesus' Name for standing in agreement with me. I love you, Lord. Amen
 
I am not sure what you are asking here but my prayers go out to you. Amen.
 
Praise God the box was delivered. Thank for, Father, for hearing & answering our prayers. Please bless ### for standing in agreement with me, Lord. I praise you, Almighty God. You're awesome! Thank you! I love you, Lord!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord - help me find my jewelry box.
Replies
8
Views
81
Pray I get my electricity box updated; it’s very old and shortens out my appliances in Jesus name. I was approved by a company for service but they never came through.
Replies
9
Views
149
I TAKE THE XFINITY INTERNET BOX BACK...LET MY HARD WORK NOT GO IN VAIN GREATLY...LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME IN MY NAME THATS A GOOD THING ANOTHER COUNTRY GREATLY THAT I CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY GODS WILL WITH THE CAT THAT RAN AWAY THIS MORNING TO ### GREATLY. SINCE I WOKE UP TO GREAT NEGATIVITY...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom