Brain Tumor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Praying
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
I am requesting prayer for all those who suffer with a brain tumor. God be with you and bless you. May you have more good days than bad. May all those around you help you and provide comfort. I pray in Jesus name for a cure. amen
 
Lord I am sad for your brain tumor humans and I ask for help that gives them rest and truly wonderful love notwithstanding understanding and the gift of a cure according to you Holy word. Amen.
 
Father,

I stand in agreement with this prayer of healing and hope. Amen.
 
I am in full agreement with this prayer request in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 
Thank you for your thoughtfulness on behalf of those suffering from this terrible dis-ease.

God has taken note of your prayer concern and awaits the prayers of many others for this petition.

May God Bless You and those whom this illness has afflicted. May they be HEALED in the Name of Jesus Christ, GodSpeed! Amen and Amen.

" .... Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." -- MATTHEW 15:13 (KJV)​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my sisters fiance's brain tumor diminishes. Please pray for healing he is only ###.
Replies
14
Views
207
Can you please pray for my brother ### ### he’s having brain tumor removal surgery tomorrow ###/###/#### morning. I pray that our lord calms his heart tonight. Replaces his fear with peace. Surrounds him with his presence, letting him feel covered, protected, and loved. I pray for a speedy and...
Replies
6
Views
247
I just heard ### is out of Surgery Hallelujah!! Praise God! Surgeon removed all the tumor! She is awake in Recovery. Dr.s will monitor her recovery then decide what she will need as far as rehabilitation. Thank You,Jesus for answer to all the prayers.Lord Jesus You are faithful! To all of you...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom