Changing My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter smiles
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiles

Guest
I ASK PRAYER THAT I CAN CHANGE MY LIFE I KNOW THAT I HAVE DONE SOMETHINGS IN MY PAST THAT I CANT CHANGE. I PRAY THAT THE LORD FORGIVES ME. I KNOW THAT IF I HAVE GOD IN MY LIFE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I FEEL LIKE THE RIGHT MAN HAS NOW CAME INTO MY LIFE. AND THINGS ARE SLOWLY GETTING BETTER

I PRAY FOR A STRONGER RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FAMILY.. I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE. I PRAY FOR PEACE SO THAT I CAN REST. I PRAY FOR A JOB SO THAT I CAN SUPPORT MY KIDS. I PRAY THAT I CAN LOSE THIS WEIGHT SO THAT I CAN BE HEALTHY. I ASK THAT THE LORD COMES INTO MY LIFE AND TAKE OVER.

AMEN
 
Lord praying for your control and balance abundant life! Amen.
 
Father God,

I ask Your blessing over ###. May she follow Your path, heed Your call, and feel Your presence all of her days. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord help us to be all that we can be for You..let us realize that it is our position to allow You to help and change who we are so we can be more like You...help ### to step into her role that You have purposed and planned for her and her children..Lord touch this family and bring them into the fullness of Your truth..bless her requests and make a way where she may see no way...Fill her with Your Spirit and guide her steps allowing her to be all she can be for You in Jesus name..
 
Let’s Pray: Father God in Jesus name I pray, "Please reveal to me the purpose You created me for and my ministry gifts. I need to know. I want what You want for my life. Not my will but your will be done. I want to accomplish my purpose in life and fulfill my destiny. Starting today, right now, Lord Jesus make every desire I have line up the purpose You created me for. Deliver me and set me free from every desire I have that is not from you. I want You to be Lord over my life, not just my savior. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word so that I can and will fulfill my destiny. Now bless me with God-Esteem and wisdom. Teach me to love myself the way that You love me. Teach me to love You the way You want to be loved with all my heart, soul, mind, and body. You are the potter. I am the clay. I am the work of Your hands. I am created for Your glory and for Your pleasure. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made in Your image. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone that is connected to me (my family & friends). Thank You Jesus! I Love You Lord.”

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I put my life in to your hands, I present my self fully with out doubt. Have experienced many things in to my life and different tests the day I got an accident in ### my life become a ### manace. When ever I remember the incident my lord that many people have lost their lives but you...
Replies
10
Views
538
Changing the Oil Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28 Devotional: A few years ago, I got a call from a girl in my department who said her car had broken down and left her stranded about two miles from the office. So I drove over there and found...
Replies
10
Views
385
My brother ignores me and doesnt want to back down. He sabptages my efforts like many times before. He is disobedient to God and stubbkrn. He always wants his way. I have done everything to put cabel tv, telephone, internet in my mothers appartement. We had another providor only for internet...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom