I Need A Job And Get Healed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I received job confirmation yesterday that the recruitment fell to other candidate. The headhunter agent promised me for an interview schedule with another prospective employer. Lord, I would like to say thank you for best recruitment that is being processed and also thank you for the recruitment's confirmation I received from the last interview's result. Lord, I believe that You will give me the best job that suitable to my qualification and interest. Please accordingly, intervene the process, Lord. I also would like to pray on the bump on nape, I herewith proclaim that through the blood of Jesus' I'm healed. My body system works out together to draw this disease out from my body. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord I am praying for the choices you gave for ### will bless ### immensely. Praying for the health to become restored in name of sweet Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
296
Please I need a Job that is in alignment with God's will to do,am unemployed now
Replies
9
Views
85
I need a job. Please help me
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom