2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lord bless our vision and reveal to us the direction that You have purposed for this ministry that belongs to You. Help us to hear what You are saying and help us to continue to see through the eyes of faith... touch ### with the knowledge and the wisdom to carry out Your every command... bind...
Replies
5
Views
278
J
  • Locked
Father I come to you for I am in need. I want to feel your love in my heart, I don't want to feel this sadness anymore, I know you are working in my family and my self. Just let me feel that you are here. Amen I feel alone and for the last couple of days I've been feeling this way, I don't want...
Replies
4
Views
272
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Lord I stopped praying because I lost my ### and ### of almost 7 years. I pray for peace and for basically not going into a depression. I still wish they would return but I'm almost positive it will not happen. Father forgive me for my sins and please Lord I need a change in my life.
Replies
3
Views
307
J
  • Locked
Please pray for our family, our loving lord has granted us one more year in our family. Today is our second wedding anniversary. Last 2 years lord led us wonderfully and answered all our prayers. Pray for my ### year old baby also. We will continue to trust him and follow his foot steps always. Amen
Replies
3
Views
201
A
  • Locked
I have been ill and unable to work for over a year. My ###'s job has been cut back and the money we were expecting has been delayed. Our landlord has given us 5 days to pay our rent or we will be evicted. We don't have the money for rent, I don't have money for my insulin and test strips I have...
Replies
3
Views
359
God is Able
G
  • Locked
I pray that the power of God touch all of you in a mighty way today. I pray for God's wisdom, knowledge, and understanding come to me. I pray for a good day at work today. I pray for the means to get there and the support that I need to do a good job. Lord supply my need today according to your...
Replies
5
Views
274
  • Locked
Please pray for the generation curse that attack ### and each one of ### family. God knows in what situation ### are passing through. Amen
Replies
5
Views
305
K
  • Locked
Please pray for the speedy recovery of my ### who is currently having vomiting symptoms and is having pain due to this, probably also nausea, and is also having pain while evacuating. It could be caused because her thyroid problems that weaken her immune system. Thanks for taking the interest...
Replies
7
Views
450
P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and me. ###
Replies
6
Views
286
M
  • Locked
I took care of my Parents for 12yrs, my Mama for 6yrs, and my Dad for 12.. I would not change that for anything in this world.. But I do need your prayers for help with improving on what they left me with, which is a house that was built in 1888, which took care of 8 kids, and 2 adults, which is...
Replies
3
Views
270
Back
Top Bottom