2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
Help with rental property co.
Replies
3
Views
397
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter, her boyfriend who is ### left her for a ### year old with ### children. He loves her very much. I believe that the woman used obeah, witchcraft, spell or occult to make him be with her. because we are praying for ### months and he is just going back and forth telling...
Replies
2
Views
253
Pearl623
P
J
  • Locked
please help pray for my ### health recently found an old tumor doctors are only 90 percent sure if results come 100 my ### will have to get surgery and she is really scared please pray that everything comes out okay please i ask in the name of jesus christ
Replies
5
Views
279
johnny13
J
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter, her boyfriend who is ### left her for a ### year old with ### children. He loves her very much. I believe that the woman used obeah, witchcraft, spell or occult to make him be with her. because we are praying for ### months and he is just going back and forth telling...
Replies
1
Views
540
  • Locked
Lord I just want to life up your name and to tell you thanks for all you have done for me. Had it not been for you; then where would be and where would I spend, my long eternity. You put food upon my table, clothes upon my back, shoes upon my feet, roof over my head, clean bed to sleep in and...
Replies
3
Views
356
M
  • Locked
Please pray for a marriage in trouble. Husband and wife not communicating. Husband living in wife's hometown, feels isolated. Pray that he find someone to talk to, not in her family. Pray that they learn to respect each other's differences of opinion. Pray that they love and respect each other...
Replies
5
Views
356
  • Locked
My ###-month-old daughter ### is down with severe malaria & even struggling to breathe and sleep. Her body temperature is high, you can feel her really suffering. Please agree with us in prayer for the healing touch of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
396
I
  • Locked
Seeking for the Lord's help in my forthcoming med school examinations, for the safety and wellbeing of my family, most especially my only brother who is a sickler, and for the approval of our British passports. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
351
A
  • Locked
My husband came home one day and decided he didn't wanna be married anymore. He is a preacher, not of a church, but just preaches and I believed he was a true man of God. I know that God placed us together and wouldn't have us to get divorced. He asked me to leave so I did and we rarely ever...
Replies
2
Views
243
W
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am interviewing for a full-time position and would like to get these offers. I have been surrounded by people who are focused on "brands" and "appearances" and not by character and this has hurt my confidence and shaken my faith. Sometimes, I feel that I am guilty by virtue...
Replies
4
Views
413
WorkingTowardsGod
W
Back
Top Bottom