Exams, family and health of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iam_seun

Guest
Seeking for the Lord's help in my forthcoming med school examinations, for the safety and wellbeing of my family, most especially my only brother who is a sickler, and for the approval of our British passports. Thank you.
 
"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14

stay focus in your studies."
 
Yes Lord may your infinite wisdom and knowledge be upon him Lord in taking the exam. Expand Lord God his territory for the people around him. Bless him Lord God to be a blessing and through his generosity Lord God your name will be glorified. May he gain favor from people around him and afar. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I pray that you will bless in the name of Jesus.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
If any of You lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like help for My Friends from ###. They need better life conditions to keep their health, Jobs, medicines, food, doctors. Many many thanks!!!!
Replies
7
Views
113
I am ###. Hope that ### gets her diploma. Hope that ### stops attacking ###. Too long to explain; but hope I have enough time to get things done and hope allowed to use computer so I can get some things done, long story but it’s hard to get everything done, but it seems worse now, I worry about...
Replies
8
Views
153
My dad ###’s surgery day is June 2nd. Hope he survives it and hope not to get it infected. It’s too soon, as getting the house clean enough is hard; worried about using my legs too much as need new medical scooter (not going to get now; but was hoping to get one before); my mum ###’s birthday is...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom