2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
I ADMIT THAT I'M WEAK, FOR THE WORLD OFTEN OVERCOME ME, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO LIVE VICTORIOUS IN MY LIFE AS A SERVANT OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.
Replies
9
Views
466
LoveJoyPeace
L
A
  • Locked
I am a student of Open University, pray for me so that my mind can know each and every thing which I read and teach in order to pass my exams.
Replies
6
Views
355
A
  • Locked
Pray for me so that I can win a case of my land which I was started developing a building. I case will be mentioned on ###, 20##. District council want to take my properties without any compensation. Please Man of God pray for me so that I can win a case and develop my land. Also pray for me to...
Replies
4
Views
264
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, in the name of your Son, I humbly ask you to send me the loving husband—you and I know my desires and the words that you have most recently spoken to me, that only people I am closest to know and understand. I ask you in faith Lord, to make those words divine realities tonight. I ask...
Replies
4
Views
338
ABOVEALL
A
P
  • Locked
Praise the Lord! Please pray that I will grow stronger in the Lord. Please continue to pray and stand in agreement with me that my son ### will get a good job and become save..God bless you all.
Replies
4
Views
247
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
226
N
  • Locked
please pray that the lord bless me with enough money to get into this ### which will be my own home in the name of Jesus
Replies
2
Views
467
N
  • Locked
please pray that the lord place my boyfriend ### back into my life. please pray that he wants to be with me and my kids and that he be willing to come and stay with me and visit me pray that me and him get back together in the name of jesus amen
Replies
3
Views
237
N
  • Locked
please pray that the lord keep my body and mind in good health and well being, pray that he heals any sickness, illness, diseases and pain in my body and that he keeps given me strength everyday and night in the name of jesus amen
Replies
2
Views
212
J
  • Locked
My wife and I are in need of a prayer from you ### to help us getting God's help in not being wrongly evicted from our apt on ###/###/#### We are standing in faith that come Tuesday we will not get evicted so please stand in faith with us that we will stay in our home and will have favor with...
Replies
3
Views
357
PrayerAngel
P
Back
Top Bottom