Student

  • Thread starter Thread starter AMTENGULE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AMTENGULE

Guest
I am a student of Open University, pray for me so that my mind can know each and every thing which I read and teach in order to pass my exams.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
I too am doing studies. I am in agreement with you and your prayer request. Lord I pray that the holy spirit surrounds us during our study time up to our exams. Amen.
 
If any of You lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my student will be good in his annual exam in my subject. He is writing now his exam and pray that he will be good in oral exam today to. He was expelled recently because of aggressive behaviour. In my classes he is very peaceful...but outside i dont know. Pray that everything...
Replies
7
Views
103
One of my students has an exam in my subject for the whole year in a couple of days. Please pray that I will find a suitable written exam for him. I cannot find the one that I found a week ago in my apartment! Please pray that I will find it today in Jesus' name so that I can copy it and prepare...
Replies
8
Views
113
Please pray for me in Jesus name the devil is playing games with me. We paid the university at the beginning of the year with student loan from the bank. We now got a sponsor who helped to offset the loan, but they mistakenly paid the university again. The university does not want to redirect...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom