My Health To Be Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ninikia12

Guest
please pray that the lord keep my body and mind in good health and well being, pray that he heals any sickness, illness, diseases and pain in my body and that he keeps given me strength everyday and night in the name of jesus amen
 
Father in Jesus name I pray for complete healing in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Please have mercy on me forgive me for my sins. I haven’t been feeling well I pray Lord that you remove any illness and disease that is not supposed to be in my body. Remove any pain and discomfort. Heal me, Lord. Cleanse my body because by his stripes I’m heal I ask in Jesus Christ’s name Amen
Replies
10
Views
203
i am having blood in my toilet and am feeling dying i need health and healing in my body spirit and soul. may the Lord show me mercy Amen
Replies
13
Views
211
Jesus please let my husband's job be ok and let the people who called here for him instead of calling his store location realize they upset me as they called very late and I had no idea what they were talking about at first. Let them realize it was very confusing, and I did not mean to get so...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom