2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my husband. I was literally dying of loneliness and depression/isolation before he became ill with cancer. I did terrible things that I did not intentionally mean to, I was just overwhelmed by our isolated lonely life. I did love him. We had no friends. We were always...
Replies
9
Views
324
God is Able
G
M
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Contact local support services or hotlines that can provide immediate assistance and guidance. They can help you find...
Replies
7
Views
281
  • Locked
God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a...
Replies
4
Views
439
C
  • Locked
please pray for my husband ###. We know that we should not have fear, doubt or have negative thoughts. He has been in pain for the last ### to ### months. The pain is from his back and radiates to the abdomen area. They have done many tests and even pain management and yet he does not get any...
Replies
9
Views
456
B
  • Locked
Please Pray God will heal my family and I in every way we need it and get rid of all the negative energy in and around us and put protection over us so no Evil will ever be able to hurt us so we will be able to do God's will for our lives! Thank you! I am scared and I believe the more people...
Replies
6
Views
489
  • Locked
Help me glorify your name in all I do and not shame you Lord!!!
Replies
7
Views
294
  • Locked
I have an appointment at ###:###, please pray that everything goes well.
Replies
4
Views
215
  • Locked
I am in need of prayer. I am going through a difficult situation right now. Please pray that God will touch this situation and allow me to stay with my family. Also, pray that God will touch my finances and my health. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
315
C
  • Locked
After gallbladder surgery, I contracted shingles around my left eye and on my forehead. Severe pain radiates to the eye, ear, jaw, and face. Pray that God will heal me soon so that I may return to my new job. My boss is holding the job for me. I know God has a reason for my suffering. It does...
Replies
7
Views
373
S
  • Locked
DEAR GOD, LORD FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSING THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US ALL IN THIS DAY. THANKS FOR THE NEW DAYS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND TO ALL YOUR PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH. AND ALSO LORD GOD PLEASE HELP ME NOT TO BE TERMINATED BY MY BOSS FOR THE MISTAKE THAT I HAVE DONE...
Replies
3
Views
274
Back
Top Bottom