We Really Need God This Is An Emergency I Feel Only The Lord Can Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradstreet86
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bradstreet86

Guest
Please Pray God will heal my family and I in every way we need it and get rid of all the negative energy in and around us and put protection over us so no Evil will ever be able to hurt us so we will be able to do God's will for our lives! Thank you! I am scared and I believe the more people pray and agree with each other in prayer God will answer that prayer!
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord, please bless the family and ### with joy, peace, love, and full protection. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help this family and myself with a hedge of protection from evils. Amen.
 
Heaven came down and glory shone around! Father in the name of Jesus this family needs you; if it is no other time it is now. Reign down your power from above and touch this family who needs you because of the negativity around them.

I pray Lord that you will come by now and encircle this family from the enemy who wants to encompass them. Place your guardian angels at every angle in their lives and let the enemy be put to shame.

Help them to do good and in return good will follow them. Let them be doers of the words and not hearers and put the words into action. Help them to rejoice in your name and to claim you as their Lord & Saviour. Give them sweet peace and plant love evermore in their hearts.

Let them not be scared but be bold to accept the fiery darts at any point in their lives. Give them the victory time and time again as you fit them up for your Kingdom.

I pray also for clear direction in their lives and bind them together as a family should so they will pray together and stay together.

Thank you Lord for this family and thank you for what you will be doing by faith. Amen!
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Heavenly Father God knows everything that i am facing & going thru in my life & my assurance is that in His Infinite & UnEnding Mercy Grace Favor Compassion & Deep Love God will send the miracles that i soo desperately need by His Divine & Supernatural Power He Is Able To Do What No Human...
Replies
20
Views
721
Dear Lord, I am praying for an urgent financial miracle. I am already losing hope in our finances. I don’t know where else to get the funds to pay for all our bills. I really need money, Lord. We really don’t have money as of now. I fervently praying that you please bless my family. My mom...
Replies
7
Views
356
Dear Lord we really need a miracle. Help us please. I don't know what must I do now.
Replies
8
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom