In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I am in need of prayer. I am going through a difficult situation right now. Please pray that God will touch this situation and allow me to stay with my family. Also, pray that God will touch my finances and my health. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. God bless you.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. I also pray that you will listen to God and be immediately obedient to His commands. Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life In Jesus' name I pray.

God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with financial and health recovery. Please bless the family with peace, love, forgiveness, and healing from any hurts. Please have Your mercy and favor upon the family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
It is no secret what God can do, what he has done for others he will do for you! If you only believe! I pray in the name of the Father, I pray in the name of the Son and I pray in the name of the Holy Spirit for ###'s situation. Thou knowest Lord what it is and what you can do for him.

Touch what is to be touched Lord! Cleanse what is to be cleansed and heal what is to be healed as you know where it hurts most.

I know and I believe in you Lord that your powers is mighty and as you sit on your Throne above you can do the impossible far beyond what man can do.

Rain down your help from above and give ### what he most deserved especially when it comes to the family. Help them to see ###'s heart desire towards them as you see man's thoughts from a far off Lord.

We all know we are not worthy to even gather the crumbs from your table but you never left us or forsake us.

Help ### to serve you as you deserve and give him a second chance with his family. Help him I pray, in your Mighty Name to pick up the pieces and make the best of his life because Lord I know there is no broken vessel that you cannot mend as you did not throw the clay away.

Bless him, protect him from all harms danger and mold him into what you want him to be. These and other mercies I ask in your Name.

Thank you for your saving grace and what you are about to do for ###. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father Let Your Will be done in these matters, Amen
 
Last edited:
yes Lord God deliver him Lord God from sickness and diseases and Lord if this is the best for him let him stay with his family lord may you deliver him Lord God from financial problem Lord may you give him riches wealth and honor in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### can you please pray me me I'm going through alot right now
Replies
11
Views
382
Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with...
Replies
9
Views
114
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom