C
connied1113
Guest
please pray for my husband ###.
We know that we should not have fear, doubt or have negative thoughts. He has been in pain for the last ### to ### months. The pain is from his back and radiates to the abdomen area. They have done many tests and even pain management and yet he does not get any relief. ### is tired of living with this pain and would like to have his life back. It saddens me to see my husband like this and not be able to help me. I believe that in the lord but I'm searching for help in prayer.
We know that we should not have fear, doubt or have negative thoughts. He has been in pain for the last ### to ### months. The pain is from his back and radiates to the abdomen area. They have done many tests and even pain management and yet he does not get any relief. ### is tired of living with this pain and would like to have his life back. It saddens me to see my husband like this and not be able to help me. I believe that in the lord but I'm searching for help in prayer.
