2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Dear God, please give me one last chance with you, my pastor, my church members, my mom, my family, my friends, my supervisor, my co-workers, and especially, the children. I no longer want attention anymore. The attention is not worth it, if it means ruining my life and losing all my blessing...
Replies
2
Views
195
  • Locked
Pray for healing. I fell down the stairs and severely sprained my foot in ### different places. Can't walk. Prayers needed(: God is good! God bless everyone. P.S my life has been crazy this is God's way of telling me to slow down.
Replies
2
Views
228
A
  • Locked
Father as I communicate to you in prayer. I ask that you send my daughter’s spouse back to her. Please rebuke the other party and her associates out of their lives completely. I break the obeah witchcraft, spell, occult, that she placed on his life. No weapon formed against them shall prosper...
Replies
1
Views
192
Mattia
M
P
  • Locked
please pray for the child care center at my church. one of our children lay down for a nap and did not wake up. This has been ruled as a case of SIDS. Please pray for the teacher in this class and for the parents of this child.
Replies
2
Views
247
God is Able
G
S
  • Locked
I thank all who have prayed for my relationship with my husband. I ask that you would please continue to do so as well. Things seem to be improving. I would ask that the Holy Spirit will guide him and that God gives him the knowledge to learn and know his will. He has decided to not seek a...
Replies
3
Views
220
Janella2631
J
S
  • Locked
sir, praise the lord; this is ###; I am suffering from severe back bone pain; several members pray for me; but no use; from our god there is no answer; & my life is struggle my business was loss; my love life is burden; my lover ### can't understand me; I don't want to live; plz pray for me...
Replies
3
Views
256
Janella2631
J
A
  • Locked
deliverance and restoration of health to do God's will
Replies
2
Views
192
J
  • Locked
request to bless the ### who will appear for their first sym### examsb.c.a.
Replies
1
Views
169
J
  • Locked
this prayer request is for my elder ### who is addicted to alcohol and we all are praying to stop this habit
Replies
1
Views
174
S
  • Locked
My co-worker together with her friends have been saying some untruths about me and I would the Lord to seal her/friends lips. I played/role in her being at home. She goes to church and often speak of being a christian. I am a christian/consecreated one and since I took my vows, I have and...
Replies
2
Views
402
Back
Top Bottom