2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
My friend is encountering Christ. I've shown him some New Testament readings and we're talking about them. He is a seeker, for sure. Will you please pray that "###" finds Christ? Thank you!
Replies
3
Views
266
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
I am asking prayer to be released from depression, anger, stress, a favor for the HR Manager job I have an interview for on Tuesday. I am also asking for prayer for my 3 daughters, for protection, strength, courage and self-esteem, my 11-year-old to have her mind freed from doubt, fear and...
Replies
2
Views
215
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I thank the person whom was guided to start this web prayer site. Lord I have been down and this site lifted me back up with all the prayers many times. Today Lord my prayer is for ### and I to be financially debt free. Today I will make NO decisions by myself. This is the day that...
Replies
3
Views
211
Peachy5
P
I
  • Locked
That she might be found unharmed in any way, she went to visit her elder sister and never returned home afterward. Father, please watch over her and comfort her family. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
233
Peachy5
P
  • Locked
Today I will make NO decisions by myself. This is the day that will be given me. Thank you Father for your perfect Son and in His Glory will I see my own.
Replies
1
Views
190
I
  • Locked
That the lord God almighty watch over us and our families. Amen
Replies
4
Views
232
Peachy5
P
  • Locked
Please pray that God delivers me from the evil attempting to rear its ugliness (2 Corinthians 12:7; Matthew 6:13).
Replies
6
Views
330
Shaji
S
T
  • Locked
I am about to lose my job. We will begin to receive the notices in November ###. Please pray that I keep my job.
Replies
5
Views
242
Peachy5
P
  • Locked
Praise God! I love you, Lord. I praise & thank you because you promise to reward those who overcome exceedingly & you're doing that for me daily. Thank you for those who prayed for me that I would stay in the fight. I praise you for sustaining me. I'm setting up my first book signing & I ask...
Replies
5
Views
265
Peachy5
P
R
  • Locked
I am being falsely accused of sexual assault by someone I've never met... I've never hurt anyone in my life. I am in the military and they are ruthless for throwing innocent people in jail... false witnesses, rigged trials, false evidence.... It happened over 4 mos ago... I am being investigated...
Replies
5
Views
243
Peachy5
P
Back
Top Bottom