Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter lrdukes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lrdukes

Guest
I am asking prayer to be released from depression, anger, stress, a favor for the HR Manager job I have an interview for on Tuesday. I am also asking for prayer for my 3 daughters, for protection, strength, courage and self-esteem, my 11-year-old to have her mind freed from doubt, fear and memory loss and my 19-year-old to find a job and also be freed from homosexuality. My last request is for my husband ### and I to have a healthy son, for the seed to be planted in me and the birthing of a healthy and happy son. Lastly, I ask that the witchcraft that has tried to be sent over to us from my husband's ex-wife is sent back to her and destroyed from being sent to our home.
 
God, in the name of Your Son Jesus, dispel the darkness around ###. Please break the Enemy's plans and replace them with your own. Lift up ### and fill her with courage and your love. Amen.
 
Praying for your entire family members###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
175
Whatever is on me /sent my way that is causing me bad luck, please send it away, get it off and away from me permanently. Amen. God, please keep me & my stuff safe. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
136
Please pray for my mother. She is old. ###. Early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, gasteointestinal issues, weak heart, arhytmia, blood pressure condition...... 1).Please pray that we will get help from the state that we asked for. The highest possible amount please because even this amount...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom