Take Away My Debts. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus I thank the person whom was guided to start this web prayer site. Lord I have been down and this site lifted me back up with all the prayers many times.

Today Lord my prayer is for ### and I to be financially debt free. Today I will make NO decisions by myself. This is the day that will be given me. Lord Jesus open my ears to hear you my heart to feel you. Thank you for staying with me eternally. Holy spirit in the Lord Jesus the son of God I humbly thank you for all my blessings. Amen.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

Read the Bible daily. God tells you how to be good stewards of the resources He gives you. Also, go to ### web site. They have free resources.
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that God hear the prayer of ### and make them debt free. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do that I may know Joy and love. Help me be the good in the world. Don’t let me wallow in self pity. Turn my thoughts to love and joy and kindness. Forgive me for where I’ve done wrong. Give me strength to do better and to live my life to the fullest. Remove fear so I can give back to those...
Replies
7
Views
176
Dear Lord, My heart feels heavy right now, and I don’t fully understand why. There is worry inside me, especially about our finances. Sometimes it feels like what we have is not enough. But You are my Provider. You see our needs before we even speak them. Please replace my worry with peace...
Replies
5
Views
235
Lord God, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You see the sadness I feel inside and the worries that keep my mind restless. I am afraid of what will happen to us when we leave this place. I worry if we will be okay, if we will have enough money, and if we will be able to provide for our...
Replies
9
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom