2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Warriors, Today I experienced a healing suddenly. I don't know, but I believe that I got healed of my chronic fatigue problem today. I was just having a rest and suddenly I felt something. Usually, my joints, arms, legs, neck, wrists ache like yesterday and every other day. I cannot even lift...
Replies
1
Views
227
B
  • Locked
Warriors, Today I experienced a healing suddenly. I don't know, but I believe that I got healed of my chronic fatigue problem today. I was just having a rest and suddenly I felt something. Usually, my joints, arms, legs, neck, wrists ache like yesterday and every other day. I cannot even lift...
Replies
1
Views
183
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord God as you promised we will keep holding on to that..Please hear our prayers of ###, our Lord and our God, listen to our weep for mercy. In the day of our troubles and burdens we will call to you, for you will answer us. we are asking your help and guidance. Please we need you Lord we...
Replies
1
Views
173
ABOVEALL
A
A
  • Locked
I am calling on all my Christian friends for help. My family, me, myself, and my husband ### need prayer for a situation in our lives. God knows the situation. Please say a prayer for us and please pass this on to anyone that will pray.
Replies
0
Views
185
ALMA NIMFA
A
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord God as you promised we will keep holding on to that..Please hear our prayers of ###, our Lord and our God, listen to our weep for mercy. In the day of our troubles and burdens we will call to you, for you will answer us. we are asking your help and guidance. Please we need you Lord we...
Replies
0
Views
184
ALMA NIMFA
A
R
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord will help my son and myself, we were victims of a con-artist and owe a considerable amount of money as a result. Please pray that the Lord give me the strength to find a way to get our lives back on track and that this man is caught so he cannot hurt anyone else.
Replies
1
Views
182
ABOVEALL
A
N
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Could you please pray for God's Holy Protection upon me in my job? Also, please, pray for ### and ###, For ### and ###, Thank you very much, ###
Replies
1
Views
215
  • Locked
please pray for my father & mother for me and for my ###. i want to live with my father, mother & with my ### & i need a job. please pray.
Replies
2
Views
220
ABOVEALL
A
L
  • Locked
Lord I ask for prayer from all around me in this world for me and my family that we can get closer to You and I could have friends in Christ instead of no one to talk to or fellowship with my kids are out of control my life is just a mess and I am truly new in Christ and every time I try the...
Replies
1
Views
187
  • Locked
Tomorrow I have an appointment at ###. Please pray that all goes well, and that my health will be ###%.
Replies
2
Views
440
Jose1972
J
Back
Top Bottom