2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
233
sweetiemhy
S
C
  • Locked
I have been divorced from my husband for a year now after 26 years of marriage. I am miserable and pray every day that God will restore us. I love this man and want him to realize he still loves me and will want to return to my daughter and me. I ask your prayers for this. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
297
Deacon
D
J
  • Locked
Please pray for our family. Please pray for my husband suffering some skin problems in his body. Please pray so that Jesus Christ may give peace and control all my family. Jesus may give me strength and wisdom and remove our financial problems.
Replies
1
Views
260
O
  • Locked
Brethren, kindly join me in prayer. I had a dream that I missed a golden crown coming in my direction. 2. I was looking at a diamond home from far but all of a sudden I met myself in a ghetto. 3. I usually find myself at the top/inside very tall, big houses but empty/owner dead. Since then I...
Replies
1
Views
197
S
  • Locked
Pray for reconciliation between ### and I, that we both be filled with grace and forgiveness, along with increasing love and gratitude.
Replies
1
Views
397
  • Locked
i am having severe back pain since two days... i cant even sit or sleep..please pray for ### i am unable to bear this pain
Replies
3
Views
480
Janella2631
J
P
  • Locked
Kindly note some of the prayers earlier posted here in this account were compromised by some of the people here below. These people who are closely related ### [ her cellphone NO:- ###], ### [his cellphone No:- ###], ### [ his cellphone No:- ###] have been using their phones to negatively...
Replies
1
Views
1K
M
  • Locked
Please pray so that Jesus Christ may give me peace and comfort in my mind and heart and that He may give me strength and wisdom to trust in His will for me regardless of how I feel. Please pray that I may obey His voice and believe that He is in control. I am trying to live by faith and believe...
Replies
1
Views
279
J
  • Locked
I have a tax levy of over $###.##. I am believing and declaring debt cancellation over this debt and any other debts I have. Please pray and agree with me. in JESUS name AMEN!
Replies
1
Views
215
ABOVEALL
A
S
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray nothing comes in between my family life to spoil the peace and happiness at home. I had a relationship with a person some years back and his wife has got a letter of mine which was sent to him now and she is trying to show it to my husband. This relationship was of 15 to...
Replies
2
Views
197
Back
Top Bottom