S
suma
Guest
Dear All,
Please pray nothing comes in between my family life to spoil the peace and happiness at home. I had a relationship with a person some years back and his wife has got a letter of mine which was sent to him now and she is trying to show it to my husband. This relationship was of 15 to 16 years back. Please pray that she does not disturb my family life in any way and also that they have a peaceful life. We are not having or sharing any kind of relationship now for the last 15 years but are just good friends. I do not want both of our family lives to be disturbed, so please pray that she cools down and forgives him and me.
Please pray nothing comes in between my family life to spoil the peace and happiness at home. I had a relationship with a person some years back and his wife has got a letter of mine which was sent to him now and she is trying to show it to my husband. This relationship was of 15 to 16 years back. Please pray that she does not disturb my family life in any way and also that they have a peaceful life. We are not having or sharing any kind of relationship now for the last 15 years but are just good friends. I do not want both of our family lives to be disturbed, so please pray that she cools down and forgives him and me.
