2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Please pray for my self, ###, and my son, ###, that we find employment and increase our finances. Help me find an attorney to represent me. Pray that the mistake I made in getting a DUI - that they will be lenient and not send me to jail. Pray I top living in fear and turn it over to God our...
Replies
2
Views
234
jcdavid
J
O
  • Locked
pray for me since i am about to sit for my UNEB examinations and per tommorow i am having mocks pra for me so that the Father the Almighty will give me courage to answer every question GOD bless you thank yours ###
Replies
4
Views
235
Z
  • Locked
I AM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking, seeking and knocking for a second chance with ###. Please mend my broken heart and open the door towards our reconciliation. May she be guided and find her way back to me. Lord may I be on her mind...
Replies
2
Views
215
jcdavid
J
R
  • Locked
FATHER GOD..I ask that you help me get a permanent job. I ask that this job is of people who are of God.
Replies
4
Views
262
  • Locked
What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday? Ephesians 5:20 "...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:18 "...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in...
Replies
2
Views
224
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I am convicted by your spirit to do what is right, I want to do what is right, I want to be righteous again and glorify you with my life. How do I get out of this mess? The answer is simple I know, but my heart won't let me. I am at a very low place in my life, please send prayers. Amen
Replies
1
Views
216
Sheena
S
  • Locked
Our Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. You are a sure foundation, a strong tower from the enemy & a rewarder of those who diligently seek You & we will exalt You & give You thanks. Abba Father we find our refuge under Your wings. You are our trust, hope & future & we will not be afraid. Your...
Replies
1
Views
276
LoveJoyPeace
L
P
  • Locked
Prayers that my boyfriend realizes we belong together and that he comes back to me soon and that he loses interest in the other woman. That he asks me soon to return to him and that God helps me during my difficult time.
Replies
1
Views
181
R
  • Locked
Dear all, please pray for me(###)to pass the NCLEX-RN examination on ### at ###. God Bless us all
Replies
4
Views
290
rocknrule01
R
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my niece (###, Elementary student) healing from food poisoning. She attended a teachers' appreciation. The food that was served was contaminated. After 4 days the pain is still there. Pray for the normal condition of her stomach. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
357
Back
Top Bottom