Urgent Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorettagrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorettagrace

Guest
Please pray for my self, ###, and my son, ###, that we find employment and increase our finances. Help me find an attorney to represent me. Pray that the mistake I made in getting a DUI - that they will be lenient and not send me to jail. Pray I top living in fear and turn it over to God our Father to stop worrying. Please also add that I find some way to pay my x-husband the ###.## so I won't go to jail.
 
Psalm 130:2 'Lord, hear <her> voice, let Your ears be attentive to the voice of <her> supplications.' Father God, this is our plea to Your throne of grace, let ### obtain mercy and grace in her moment of truth. We rebuke the spirit behind her DUI and ask of Your Spirit to bring her to total salvation and to be drunk only in the spirit. Father, we ask for mercy and make supplication for her, her son and the ex husband, make away for them in Jesus name. Father of mercy, we know that You will intervene in the lives of these Your children and everything will work out for their good. Lord Jesus, we thank You that the Father always hears and answers us when we pray in Your anointed name...amen
 
I pray that the grace of the LIVING GOD will locate you today, grant you and your ### new jobs and sustainable, grant you total peace in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May. At that time, I was overwhelmed with deep grief, yet my family kept urging me to proceed with the estate settlement just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. At...
Replies
10
Views
210
Lord please hear my cry. I’m homeless I have no family everyone turned their back on me, I have no money or income. Everyone has been talking down on me and my situation. Lord I’m praying to get back on my feet , praying for some money so I can help myself and get out of debt. Praying things in...
Replies
11
Views
345
I am needing urgent prayer for my finances. I am in a critical state of mind where I don't know what to do. I need God to show up in a powerful way today 🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom