hi guys.. i really need some guidance here.. i'm ### years old and used to be a really good believer in God. But for the past few years i've been turning away from god.. There were some incidents in my life that i felt was God's guidance but now i'm not even sure if it was his guidance and so...
Lord God Almighty you said that were two or more come in agreement in your name there you will be in the midst. I am asking my brothers and sisters in this prayer room to come into agreement with me and my boyfriend that you will heal my lungs and take away the outcome the doctors have passed on...
My dearest ###,
I watch your show every chance I get to. I just love you. But I am having a pretty rough time right now. I have been sick for the last ### yrs and for the last year my husband has fallen ill. When the economy took a dive like it did my husband had to take a ###% pay cut plus he...
I am ### from ### and I have no job, I want to ask for prayer for a job. I did a test for ###, so can you pray that the test are good and that I can start fast? Thank you.
###
dear father, i want do your work but im so weak god help me to come to u in very good heart to serve u i dont just want to be a good christian but ur word doin i want u to take control in my life i want ur favour to take place in every where i will go pls that is my prayer because my bible's...
I am irritated by interference of others in my life to stir up confusion in my life. I am wondering their purpose, their agenda, please pray for understanding of this lesson if there is one to be learned.
I have to work with some of the most devilish people I have ever met in my life and some are co-workers and a senior manager who do mean and evil things to innocent people on a daily basis and they consistently get away with it. I find myself alone and I cannot defeat them on my own because they...
dear god please heal ###, touch her, i know jesus has performed many miracles, as told in the gospel. i believe he can heal her, and i ask for a healing, in jesus name amen.
dear god please heal ### ,,touch her,,i know jesus ,has performed many miracles,,as told in the gospel..i believe he can heal her..and i ask for a healing ,,in jesus name amen..