S
Shanna Coleman
Guest
My dearest ###,
I watch your show every chance I get to. I just love you. But I am having a pretty rough time right now. I have been sick for the last ### yrs and for the last year my husband has fallen ill. When the economy took a dive like it did my husband had to take a ###% pay cut plus he lost all of his bonuses. We really tried to keep things going but we just kept falling father and father behind.
If there is some way you could help us we would never forget it. I'm begging please find it in your heart to do a little something.
GOD Bless and keep you safe.
In GOD'S Name we ask this of you
### and ### ###
I watch your show every chance I get to. I just love you. But I am having a pretty rough time right now. I have been sick for the last ### yrs and for the last year my husband has fallen ill. When the economy took a dive like it did my husband had to take a ###% pay cut plus he lost all of his bonuses. We really tried to keep things going but we just kept falling father and father behind.
If there is some way you could help us we would never forget it. I'm begging please find it in your heart to do a little something.
GOD Bless and keep you safe.
In GOD'S Name we ask this of you
### and ### ###
