Interferance

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmesha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmesha

Guest
I am irritated by interference of others in my life to stir up confusion in my life. I am wondering their purpose, their agenda, please pray for understanding of this lesson if there is one to be learned.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your help in this situation. Lord, I lift up my relationship to You, and I ask that You remove all interference and obstacles that have come against it. I bring before You her best friend who has caused division and...
Replies
7
Views
197
Prayer against evil mother-in-law ### and envious sister-in-law trying to interfere in marriage. Lord soften my husband's heart to see his errors and deliver him from evil and worldly temptations. Lord restore what the enemies have stolen from my life and marriage with your hedge protection...
Replies
8
Views
198
Worse than any addiction I've had, this man has inserted himself between me and all my friends, pushed his agenda throughout my life, turned them on me as well. It has destroyed long-term friendships. There is no one I can confide in anymore; every word spoken lands in his ear. He will disrupt...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom