2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, could you please find a way to give my hubby the strength to keep going on with life whilst his mother is so ill... at the moment seems to take out his frustration on me but I just want to be here for him and help him through these hard times... please please God, could you find the...
Replies
5
Views
319
S
  • Locked
dear lord thank you for seeing my dear mother in law ### thru another day and that means another day closer to transplant plese continue to look after her thank you amen..
Replies
2
Views
188
J
  • Locked
please prayer for ### i need all the prays right now as a child of God we are the head and not the tail ### am at the end of ### rope ### need help God please send some dont no what do but call on Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
231
M
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank you for blessing me for that I have. Without you, my life would not be possible. I know that you probably have been asked by many for this prayer but I desperately need a miracle. I have been able to pay back my debts on time but due to some unforeseen circumstances I will not...
Replies
2
Views
362
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
I would like prayer for me and my fiance' we are not on talking terms at this moment, but I feel like GOD is leading me to be patient for the time being, that we will be married really soon. I would also like to get off of night shift at my current job and find a job at another place, not just...
Replies
3
Views
214
B
  • Locked
I pray my husband will not file an annulment but that our marriage will be restored and bring me back home!
Replies
3
Views
248
J
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, please bless ### exceedingly. Draw him to you & grant him the desires of his heart in Jesus' Name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
207
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I will be blessed soon with a house of my own. I have been unemployed for a while now and I am sharing a place with a friend, but need a place of my own. Please pray for a financial blessing for me to be able to accomplish this. I know with God nothing is impossible...
Replies
2
Views
363
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
This is on my mind today. We have a great God beyond words. I am asking all who have seen the amazing glory of God to post on this prayer request so that others will read and praise God. If God has done a great work in your life tell all about it and share. Bless you. Glory be to God the...
Replies
6
Views
429
  • Locked
Praise God he has removed ### out of ### and ### Marriage Thank you Jesus woooooooooooow thank you God you are so good......### wants me to tell everyone that ### is thankful for all your prayers and that ### is giving ### life back to God.
Replies
6
Views
326
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom