2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Please help me by joining with me in prayer about my relationship with my daughter ###. We are estranged and I'm not sure why she hates me. I gave her an excellent education, support, love and helped her buy a house last year. But she seems to want nothing to do with me. I am humiliated and...
Replies
5
Views
257
angel*
A
C
  • Locked
I am requesting my prayer friends to say a special prayer for my friend ### - whom I have known since high school. They believe she has a tumor in her face, and are awaiting CT scan results. Pray the tests come back good - and pray to help relieve her fears about this. Thank you so much...I...
Replies
2
Views
203
A
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters, I am ###, my wife she is having pain on her left breast and she find a small noduel there, so please pray for her. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
247
ALMA NIMFA
A
L
  • Locked
Dear God I'm asking for your blessing that my son get better he is ###, ### going to college and he has been sick for the last ### I'm asking for your blessing that he get better so please pray for my son ### that he get better
Replies
1
Views
149
sallyc
S
  • Locked
Praise God he has removed ### out of ### and ### Marriage Thank you Jesus woooooooooooow thank you God you are so good......### wants me to tell everyone that ### is thankful for all your prayers and that ### is giving ### life back to God.
Replies
5
Views
300
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
please pray for God's mercy, protection against evil and total peace upon me as i repent of sins and grow with God's Spirit.
Replies
1
Views
164
J
  • Locked
Pray for my daughter ### to have friends who will love her and appreciate her, and that she can love and appreciate. Lord send her Your angels to love her and for her to love. Let Your light that shines through her attract Your good people to her, and let Your love work through her and allow her...
Replies
3
Views
195
B
  • Locked
Time is coming near for my ### to be getting out. Please dear lord let him be able to be with his children. And be the dad he wants to be. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please let his kids be able to live with him. And Dear Lord please grant me the miracle...
Replies
2
Views
181
G
  • Locked
Dear Lord- Please have my ex employer pay me the severance package, commissions, and unemployment ins effective immediately- per my agreement with ###. I have ### children I look after and support- please provide a job equal or better than the last job. I am applying each day for work. thank...
Replies
2
Views
233
E
  • Locked
Lrd Jesus please let the switch to new accounts be this week and not let my husband's check get eaten up in the old bank with the fees and bad choices. Please Lord hear this plea. Thank you Jesus for all you have done, all you are doing and all you are going to do for my family. In your holy...
Replies
3
Views
235
God is Able
G
Back
Top Bottom