2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I am ###+ expected to retire in February 2012 at ### my company retirement age. There is a slim hope of getting extension till ###. I was hopeful earlier but as the day approaches it's like I am a bit scared and restless. Please pray for me to find God's favour for my new direction/job in the...
Replies
6
Views
298
F
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to ask you all, not necessarily in posting but in your hearts, to pray for your brothers and sisters the Christians in ###. The Christians of ### are being subjected to almost genocide. The latest is that 25 young Egyptians Christians died yesterday and...
Replies
3
Views
448
Fifo66
F
A
  • Locked
My Lord and my God, please hear and answer our prayers of my husband ###, Lord you know what we are going through right now. we need you Lord, please guide us and help us to overpass these trials that we are encountering now. We offer and lift it up all this things with Lord. Have mercy on...
Replies
4
Views
318
A
  • Locked
My Lord and my God, please hear and answer our prayers of my husband ###, Lord you know what we are going through right now. we need you Lord, please guide us and help us to overpass these trials that we are encountering now. Have mercy on us Lord. we beg you Lord our God. in Jesus name we...
Replies
1
Views
263
A
  • Locked
My Lord and my God, please hear and answer our prayers of my husband ###, Lord you know what we are going through right now. we need you Lord, please guide us and help us to overpass these trials that we are encountering now. Have mercy on us Lord. we beg you Lord our God. in Jesus name we...
Replies
1
Views
191
H
  • Locked
Dear God, please hear and answer my prayer. Lord, you know what I need. I lift up to you, oh Lord, regarding the pension of my husband. He passed away almost 4 years now, and I've been waiting for the response of INPS in Italy. Lord, I know how long I have been waiting for the response, and...
Replies
4
Views
300
Shaji
S
J
  • Locked
That the Lord bless my financial position, I have a lot of bad debts and 7 bills I need to pay, I had to pay my ex-husband ### by the end of this month otherwise I will lose my property according to the court. My daughter ### has a 3-year-old twin boys; they need a house for them to settle. She...
Replies
3
Views
192
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, You are the God of miracles. You can do what no man can do. You changes times and You changes people. YOU delight in our prosperity. Thank YOU Great Father that YOU are working behind the scenes and that YOU will bless us far and above our expectations. Thank YOU that YOu will...
Replies
4
Views
292
M
  • Locked
I ask the prayer warriors to pray with me for my forgiveness, redemption, reconciliation, and marriage restoration!
Replies
7
Views
321
  • Locked
Please pray that God totally removes this buffeting distraction from my life (2 Cor 12:7; Matt 6:13; Ps 23:4).
Replies
1
Views
165
Back
Top Bottom