2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Please for my family. We are praying for a car and to get a good job for my husband. Please pray for us.
Replies
2
Views
216
  • Locked
Since yesterday I'm not feeling well. I have a pain at the right upper part of my stomach. Please help me by prayer to be healed and let the will of God be on me. In Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
235
H
  • Locked
Please pray for the Lord Jesus to heal the cause of my headaches. In Christ Jesus's Wonderful and Holy name
Replies
1
Views
172
  • Locked
Greetings in Jesus name, Please pray for the marriage of my brother ### and his wife ###. Please pray that God restore their marriage in Him cos they are separated for several months now and they have a little daughter ### of ### years old. They have also gone so far away from God and I have...
Replies
1
Views
187
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband a painful boil on his stomach.
Replies
3
Views
321
M
J
  • Locked
Please for my husband a painful boil on his stomach. s
Replies
1
Views
201
B
  • Locked
Hi.. Jesus knows my requests and I would like to keep them all between Him and I. But I believe and have faith in His Words: "With God, ANYTHING is possible.", "Ask, it shall be given to you.", "If a group of 3 or more pray in God's name, God is with that group." Please, pray these requests of...
Replies
1
Views
158
A
  • Locked
My Lord and my God, I thank you wholeheartedly for your abundant and unconditional love that you have given to us.
Replies
5
Views
254
V
  • Locked
Thank you God for watching over my ###. Thank you God for making sure my ### gets the care she needs. Thank you for watching over my ###. Please God keep my ### from harassing me. Thank you for answering my prayers. I believe in you God I believe.
Replies
3
Views
381
S
  • Locked
Dear lord please I pray continue to send strength and determination to ###, my mother-in-law, to keep going so that she reaches the point of transplant and giving her the strength to keep fighting through all the challenges that come her way..xx
Replies
3
Views
333
sazjo20
S
Back
Top Bottom