Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALMA NIMFA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALMA NIMFA

Guest
My Lord and my God, I thank you wholeheartedly for your abundant and unconditional love that you have given to us.
 
You bless her Lord allways in her life. Thank U for your abundant love you give them. Thank God in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord thank you. I'll be thanking You and praising you, for the rest of my life. For I come to know the power of Your love and sacrifice. I appreciate all that you do. Just want want to, say thank you.

For waking me up and starting me on my way. For letting me see the dawning of a brand new day. I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. Lord, I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me.

When I was down and out. Didn't have a dime. You made a way for me. You stepped in right on time. I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. Lord. I wanna thank you for that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me.

http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
207
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
185
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom