sandra
Beloved of All
Greetings in Jesus name,
Please pray for the marriage of my brother ### and his wife ###. Please pray that God restore their marriage in Him cos they are separated for several months now and they have a little daughter ### of ### years old. They have also gone so far away from God and I have been standing in the gap for them, believing and trusting God with all my heart, for I know that God will answer because there is hope only in our God and nothing is impossible with HIM.
I thank every one of you that stands together with me in this prayer in Jesus name. May God also bless the desire of your hearts.
###
Please pray for the marriage of my brother ### and his wife ###. Please pray that God restore their marriage in Him cos they are separated for several months now and they have a little daughter ### of ### years old. They have also gone so far away from God and I have been standing in the gap for them, believing and trusting God with all my heart, for I know that God will answer because there is hope only in our God and nothing is impossible with HIM.
I thank every one of you that stands together with me in this prayer in Jesus name. May God also bless the desire of your hearts.
###
