Prayer For Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

talemzewd@yahoo.com

Humble Prayer Warrior
Since yesterday I'm not feeling well. I have a pain at the right upper part of my stomach. Please help me by prayer to be healed and let the will of God be on me. In Jesus name.
 
may Christ heal you and give you peace as he paid this debt at the cross in Calvary, diseases and sickness are not your portion, healing is yours, I claim your healing in Jesus name.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my ### has been having a lot of back pain. He has lots of other health issues as well that he’s been dealing with. And now he has this new back pain on top of it and it has been pretty severe. It started to get better and then it got worse again and he’s just having a difficult time...
Replies
11
Views
194
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
454
A Prayer for Health, Job Opportunities, and Wisdom for Children Almighty God, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart, thanking You for the gift of life, Your protection, mercy, and blessings upon my family. I place my needs, dreams, and hopes into Your loving hands, trusting that You...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom