2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Please pray for the strength and finances to complete our home that I started. After I had it framed I suffered a heart attack, and then a stroke during a car wreck. Since then I've had to quit work, and it's been very difficult just to keep food for my teenage children, but if I can finish our...
Replies
2
Views
229
purity kanana
P
J
  • Locked
my husband ### ### has a final interview today for a job in ###. Please pray that the interview goes well and that they offer him the job at the compensation that we have prayed about. Thanks!
Replies
2
Views
202
hosannah8
H
T
  • Locked
Situation: Our teenage son (### yr. old), who suffers from depression and anxiety but refuses to get help and is acting very abusive towards his parents (mom and step-dad) at home. Also, just recently he dropped out of school and is continuously making threats to kill himself. It’s a very...
Replies
5
Views
400
S
  • Locked
lord i pray to you for my family. please i post this request because i have believe in you. jus you told in mathew 18:20.. lord i keep my family in your hand. please pour your blessings into our family. please be with my father, mother, and my brother. i request you to bless my family with your...
Replies
1
Views
180
L
  • Locked
Please pray right now in the name of Jesus that my bowel complaint is a thing of the past that by Jesus stripes Iam healed and made whole that full health strength and energy is mine now and forever more that I live a long healthy life with no health problems and happiness and prosperity always
Replies
2
Views
205
purity kanana
P
A
  • Locked
I woke up late this morning, which isn't good. I'm still not in good graces with my employer. I also know God is in control, especially over my job. I should have been fired a long time ago. I'm asking for prayer because, well one, I feel the need, and two, it always makes me feel better. I can...
Replies
2
Views
231
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for abundant blessings for financial and good employment.
Replies
2
Views
185
S
  • Locked
please almighty god cure my father ### from ###, ###, ###, suffering from ### and ### please cure my mother ### from ###, ###, ###, suffering from severe cough and cold for the past several days, it is like a ### cough, please cure
Replies
2
Views
369
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I'm about to embark into a new chapter in my life. (###, ###, new life). I need prayer to help me see if it is the right decision. I know with the LORD, my life is complete. Please pray with me that my direction is the one HE and only HE has chosen. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
210
E
  • Locked
I want God to forgive my sins and have mercy on me. I know I am a sinner, but God please out your abundant mercy, have mercy on me. I want to travel to ###, I need God's grace for a successful journey.
Replies
1
Views
188
Back
Top Bottom