God's Mercy For Easy Journey To Abroad.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezeanya
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ezeanya

Guest
I want God to forgive my sins and have mercy on me. I know I am a sinner, but God please out your abundant mercy, have mercy on me. I want to travel to ###, I need God's grace for a successful journey.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you with a heart full of hope. I thank God for everything, but I am facing a very difficult situation. My wife urgently needs a kidney transplant. Her sister is ready to donate, but we cannot afford the high costs of the surgery in ###. I am a...
Replies
9
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. I ask You to go before us and make every path straight as we travel to ###. Please grant us a safe, peaceful, and smooth journey, protecting us every step of the way. Lord, I pray that every person we meet and every...
Replies
12
Views
249
Heavenly Father, As we prepare for our upcoming trip to ###, ###, ###, and back home to ###, we place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please go before us and clear every path. Guide every step we take, protect us throughout our journey, and surround us with Your angels wherever we go...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom