2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
We are working on things, but take one step forward and two back. We have been talking, so I am asking for continued prayers for our marriage and that we can both heal and open our hearts to each other. I thank you all for your support.
Replies
4
Views
227
H
  • Locked
Please pray for the Lord to bring in miracle finances/ sales in our business today and all this week. Also for ### for God to open a door for a great job for her that would fit her perfectly. For God to fight my battles (###) and the battles coming against my business. For my husband to stand up...
Replies
6
Views
332
  • Locked
In Jesus Name, I lost my FT position a few months ago, and I recently found another PT job with G-D's Help. Please keep praying for a FT job soon. I had testing done last week with an agency and hoping it's the FT job HE will allow me to have. G-D Bless!~
Replies
6
Views
288
B
  • Locked
Help me pray. I moved to ### and wanted to study. That is the only dream I've ever had... Going to the University. My parents couldn't afford the fees, that is why I decided to move out and try something on my own. Until now, I've just been hitting roadblocks and I don't know what I'm doing...
Replies
4
Views
232
M
  • Locked
My son just recently got married to a ### citizen and wants to settle with her in ###. Please pray for the fast processing and approval of his visa to ### so that he and his wife can be together and start a family. He just submitted it today and will wait for the result which might be from ###...
Replies
3
Views
218
  • Locked
I am presently UNEMPLOYED and have been for the past 2 years. I was suspended then terminated by a DICTATOR who is evil and practices witchcraft. I was political appointed 6 yrs ago and when the new Chairman for the Tribe came in he fired over 180 employees including myself. However, firing me...
Replies
4
Views
250
S
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### that God would bless ### with a child as ### are married for ### years now and earnestly desire to have a child.
Replies
5
Views
241
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find the perfect companion to live out the rest of my days.
Replies
5
Views
226
K
  • Locked
Please praying for my friend ### ### he is living with a woman who is not his wife. Also, he is having trouble accepting himself as God sees him. Pray for ### to know God and love God. Please praying for my ### ### and ### ### to come to know God's will and God's name to be glorified in their life.
Replies
1
Views
179
A
  • Locked
praise God for the success of my operation, to my brethren THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT IN PRAYERS. NOW MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR GOD GIVE US MORE DESIRE ON SERVING HIM BY PRAYING OTHERS. FOR HIM TO INCREASE OUR WILLINGNESS IN SERVING HIM, AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS.
Replies
2
Views
195
Ricky M
R
Back
Top Bottom