Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtc1

Prayer Warrior
I am presently UNEMPLOYED and have been for the past 2 years. I was suspended then terminated by a DICTATOR who is evil and practices witchcraft. I was political appointed 6 yrs ago and when the new Chairman for the Tribe came in he fired over 180 employees including myself. However, firing me wasn't enough he put a resolution together so that myself, ###, ###, ###, and ### couldn't not be rehired with the Tribe. Chairman and his staff accused the 5 of us of Voter Fraud. Since the beginning we have been investigated by the Criminal, Federal, Postal Inspector and an Independent Investigator up to wazoo "there is NO wrong doing" but I understand the Chairman is conducting another investigation locally and wants us prosecuted in Tribal Court. He has appointed his own people within the Court system and can manipulate the system since his own people work there. In the meantime I am divorced with three kids who are still in school. The past two years have been desperation. I've been pinching pennies to get by and barely able to pay for food/light bill/gas, the basic to survive. I've been trying to apply for employment elsewhere but keep getting rejected because the Chairman's Office keeps telling people we are still being investigated. I'm tired and feel l can't continue to fight or move on. I've lost faith since the beginning when all of this started I've been praying and begging God to help me and family, but to no avail. I'm not sure what's going on there. I stop praying a couple weeks ago, I lost faith. It's going on 2 yrs w/no job and our issue on the Voter Fraud still not resolved and they continue to push it cause they want to see the 5 of us in jail. Even If I was standing in front of a Store begging for coins it still won't be enough for the Chairman and his staff. HELP ME, I don't know what to do. I have NO MONEY, NO FOOD, and NO JOB. I can honestly say I've literally hit rock bottom. I need a financial blessing or bless with a job so I can put food on the table for my kids and buy them new school clothes, shoes and winter jackets. I don't know what else to do. I've given up....
 
Pray for you enemies and as you do, God will heal your hurting heart & you'll forgive them. Remember, if we don't forgive others, He will not forgive us. God isn't a liar, He won't change His commands to us as believers simply because we've been wronged.
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
198
God you know the need please move somehow in the situation I’ve seen you move mountains please for I beg of you
Replies
11
Views
159
I've been suffering for 3 and a half years, and needing God to help me.
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom