Visa Approval

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria8beralo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria8beralo

Guest
My son just recently got married to a ### citizen and wants to settle with her in ###. Please pray for the fast processing and approval of his visa to ### so that he and his wife can be together and start a family. He just submitted it today and will wait for the result which might be from ### days to ### days. Please let it be the fastest. And touch the hearts of those concerned officials and grant favours in their eyes. I know God will make it possible and that the stamp of approval would be on his way. I thank God.
 
We come into agreement with this request for a speedy approval in Jesus name, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord help this family to become reunited and enjoy a new family life and new joys in a new baby. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear jesus please grant US visitor visa for my son.he has to attend interview on ###. Plese guide him to answer the question properly.
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for me regarding my ### visa application. I pray that, by God’s grace and in the name of Jesus, my visa will be approved soon. May the Lord open the right doors for my future, give me strength, peace, and patience while I wait, and guide me in every step ahead. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
185
Kindly pray for my visa approval and for a good career start abroad.
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom