2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
I would like prayer that God open my eyes and show me if I should stay with my fiance. I also ask God to show me if my new friend is the right person for me. I need help making a decision because I am starting to get depressed. Please help.
Replies
5
Views
414
S
  • Locked
I'm ### and I have two kids, we live with their dad and his mom. Lately, my relationship with their dad has been very unhealthy. I've been praying that it will get better but not much has changed. Recently, I applied and got accepted to do a CNA training program. I don't have my license, or...
Replies
6
Views
366
Candee
C
S
  • Locked
dear lord please could you take care for my dear mother in law ### today as this has been a very bad health day for her and things have deteriorated further again.... i just hope and pray that her health improves greatly once more ... she is a fighter and please help her fight this battle....xx...
Replies
5
Views
340
K
  • Locked
I need a financial harvest after many years of faithful tithing.
Replies
4
Views
223
T
  • Locked
We need a financial blessing so that we can pay our bills and buy groceries and support our ###. Our ### need a financial blessing to be able to pay rent and buy groceries and be happy in their lives. We can no longer help our ###; we have no money. I pray that our ### will follow Jesus and live...
Replies
6
Views
330
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me that my rental payment income is restored, so that I can pay my rent. Please pray for me that my financial resources and well-being remain continual and ongoing. Thank You Sincerely, ###.
Replies
4
Views
249
M
  • Locked
Please help my son (sdb) for fast processing and approval of his visa to UK so that he'll be reunited with his wife and start a family. Touch the heart of concerned officials and grant my son favours in their eyes. I know God will make it possible that the stamp of approval is already on his...
Replies
3
Views
288
H
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister ### and my daughter ###, that God bless them with great job.
Replies
4
Views
295
H
  • Locked
My brother ###, Is consumed with depression and drinking. Please pray for deliverance. Pray for asking Jesus to come into his life. Ask God to speak to him loud and clear so he know it's God.
Replies
5
Views
439
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, the power of life and death is in the tongue and I ask you touch the mouth of my business partner. Please teach her to use discretion and allow me to be a positive influence on her in Jesus' Name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
173
Back
Top Bottom