2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
please pray for my ### she is having a hard time with things she may have cancer and i just ask u lord to hold her up and help me draw her close to u and that way she woll see that thru u everything is possible.. lord i pray for the devil to just dissapear away from my ###....
Replies
4
Views
232
Alicia
A
  • Locked
Please pray that I get it together fast. I got distracted and I know it. Lord please forgive my foolishness and restore me unto you. Bless me to do well on my test tomorrow. School is overwhelming and I need you.
Replies
3
Views
185
Ricky M
R
C
  • Locked
My husband, ###, has 20 more days of work probation for his new job. May he in Jesus Name pass this and receive a raise and they keep him and the ###'s and ### will like him. He has lost 8 jobs in the last two years.
Replies
2
Views
177
hosannah8
H
P
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for all people who suffer from allergies. Heavenly Father touch all those with allergies and provide comfort and healing. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
3
Views
322
H
  • Locked
i am here again, Lord God, please help me to send some of your angels who handle my documents in ###. I don't know what is the status of my documents. They said it's finalized, until now no response, Lord. I'm so down this time and sad, please give me a sign about the pension of my husband, I...
Replies
1
Views
215
angel*
A
K
  • Locked
I pray that God gives me the blessings to start a new good life
Replies
3
Views
219
A
  • Locked
We are in desperate and dire need of business, customers, and financing. We have been without any income for many months now and all of our monies and resources are nearly all used up and gone. We are in a financial drought and are drying up and dying. We can't even pay for basic bills and needs...
Replies
2
Views
200
hosannah8
H
B
  • Locked
To all Christians in all free countries. In so many countries today our body in Christ is being persecuted, they are in prisons, they are tortured, they are executed, they have no human rights, no food and they are crying to the Lord. We are more merciful, generous and compassionate to...
Replies
2
Views
211
hosannah8
H
U
  • Locked
AM UDAY, please pray for me. I am converted, I am searching for a believer girl to marry. Please pray for me. I will mention my number also +###.###.####.###
Replies
1
Views
253
  • Locked
Our Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Righteous judge which is perfect in knowledge & wise. We are captivate by You & Your incorruptible majesty & we will praise You. Our hope is in You, show us the way & guide us in truth. Bless us in our life with Your goodness, Your protection, Your...
Replies
3
Views
261
purity kanana
P
Back
Top Bottom