Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kathleen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathleen

Guest
I pray that God gives me the blessings to start a new good life
 
Our Gracious God I stand in agreement with ### and pray you will answer her prayer and give her a renewal in her life. Grant her sweet peace that passeth all understanding and let her get to know you more and more as she feastes at your divine table; where she will find peace, happiness, humility, love, kindness, grace, that is not bought with a price.

Send your guardian angels to encamp around her as you prepare her for the best yet to come. Thank you God and I know you are an untime God when you begin to do you work.

Amen!
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer .....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.



God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.



Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I thank You for everything You've done for me. I pray that you'll guide me in this new season of my life where I want to start enjoying my life more outside. I pray for protection when I start going out to new places to start being outgoing and I also pray that you allow me to meet...
Replies
9
Views
112
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
132
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom