Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

udaybakki

Guest
AM UDAY, please pray for me. I am converted, I am searching for a believer girl to marry. Please pray for me. I will mention my number also +###.###.####.###
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

by your prayers i talked with ### and she agreed to that we will search for a girl. i was having this desire from young age where i wanted to get married rather than to stay single. But i commited a mistakes that i consulted few astrologers to know my future and some of them told that you get...
Replies
11
Views
162
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
106
My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom