Finances

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORTEX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CORTEX

Guest
My husband, ###, has 20 more days of work probation for his new job. May he in Jesus Name pass this and receive a raise and they keep him and the ###'s and ### will like him. He has lost 8 jobs in the last two years.
 
Lord We Pray for ### family, Please help the family with her Husband ### Job, Please help and teach ### to obey the commands of his superiors, let his work be blessed and let he be a great works-man who is appreciated by his work and retains his work as well he receives a hike from the company, we pray that your blessing are upon the family and they do not see back for their needs on anyone other than you...WE submit this pray in the Holy name of JESUS - AMEN
 
Please Lord help this man to function responsibly and have full capacity to do this job so he will pass probation and have favor with his bosses and co-workers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
174
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom