Full Time Job Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I lost my FT position a few months ago, and I recently found another PT job with G-D's Help. Please keep praying for a FT job soon. I had testing done last week with an agency and hoping it's the FT job HE will allow me to have.

G-D Bless!~
 
Thank you Lord for bringing about the miracles this person needs in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I pray that all works-out-fine for ###. Especially that a FT job will be found asap.
 
God Bless you! and I believe with you... Amen!
 
```html
Child of God,



Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
```
 
Lord knows your needs before they appear. No worry. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
196
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving a full time offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing...
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me you’re in this full-time position that I’m working for and please let me get it. I wanna get the full-time position and be able to work for that time I’m needed and assigned after that ends. I’d like to kind of have money to go on this nice migration with my gigs...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom