Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alicia

Guest
We are working on things, but take one step forward and two back. We have been talking, so I am asking for continued prayers for our marriage and that we can both heal and open our hearts to each other. I thank you all for your support.
 
God is everywhere and in every moment.

Such understanding excludes nothing, denies nothing,

yet gleans the highest meaning from

every experience.
 
Lord, thank you that all of the sin has been put behind us and no matter what has happened WE are delivered and set FREE! May the Grace of God FILL your hearts and minds and may his blessing be known by you both! In Jesus' name Amen...
 
Lord help to keep this marriage active, and to restore itself. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
106
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
149
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom